Inside Sales Representative
General Purpose of the Position:
- An Inside Sales Representative is the primary inside liaison with existing and potential customers, recommending products and services needed to solve their automation needs.
- The Inside Sales Representative will convert leads generated from companys websites into orders, for both domestic and international customers.
- The Inside Sales Representative should continuously build relationships with existing customers and find new customers to partner with, making outbound calls to new and established customers to generate additional revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Convince call-in customers to purchase companys goods and services by offering solutions with the features and benefits that meet customers needs
- Establish relationships with customers to insure recurring sales
- Recommend additional and complimentary products
- Make out-going calls to established accounts and target accounts to generate additional revenue
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up to close the order
- Enter customer-specific information into companys CRM system
- Enter customer orders into companys ERP system
- Attend product and sales training sessions provided by company
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience with automation or industrial controls preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated requiring minimal supervision and direction
- Must have excellent problem-solving and closing skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
Education and Experience Required:
- At least 2 year Associates Degree
- 2+ years sales experience
CIMTEC is one of the largest automation and control solutions providers in the southeastern United States, based in Charlotte, NC, and with offices in strategic locations in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Not only does our staff offer expertise in all areas, from product sales to electronic board repair and control system design and integration, we work as one team to ensure a seamless operation for our clients.
We are dedicated to helping our customers become more competitive through the use of technology, and we will continue to develop complete solutions that lead the industry in value, performance and innovation.
To inquire about this position or to forward your resume for consideration, please send an email to HR@cimtec.com; please reference the job title Inside Sales Representative in the subject line of your email.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction and assignments.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.