General Purpose of the Position:
- The Repair Coordinator will be responsible for managing all repairs that come in from our customers. This will include repairs that will be completed in house as well as repairs that must be sent out to vendors for repair.
- This position will be the main contact for customers and vendors in regards to repairs and will follow the entire process from quoting the repair to shipment and invoicing back to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all repairs coming into our Repair Center or to be sent to an out-source repair center
- Interface with customers to provide repair quotes and return authorizations, process repair orders, and update on expected delivery of repair
- Enter all repair information into our ERP system and our internal repair database
- Monitor repairs through the process to ensure parts are moving through the process and address any issues that would arise
- Insure timely return of the repair to the customer and proper billing
- Participate in team meetings
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Prior experience in inside/outside sales or customer service
- Organized and self-managed performer
- Experience working in a manufacturing or distribution business
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with a distribution ERP system or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task
Education and Experience Required:
- 2 Year Associate Degree minimum
- 3-5 years of Sales or Customer Service experience required
Since 1992, Qualitrol International has been specializing in the repair and world-wide distribution of quality remanufactured PLC parts from the leading PLC manufacturers. PLC users around the world have relied on Qualitrol for unparalleled service and PLC products that work the first time and continue to work for years to come.
At Qualitrol, PLCs are serious business and the core of our business. PLCs are not an afterthought. Our team of PLC service professionals is dedicated to your satisfaction and service.
Qualitrol International is a division of CIMTEC Automation, LLC, one of the largest automation and control solutions providers in the southeastern United States, based in Charlotte, NC, and with offices in strategic locations in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
To inquire about this position or to forward your resume for consideration, please send an email to HR@cimtec.com; please reference the job title Senior Repair Technician in the subject line of your email.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction and assignments.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.