Repair Prep Specialist
General Purpose of the Position:
This role is responsible for final assembly and packaging of units repaired and produced by the company These products include industrial computers, PLC’s, Operator Interface and other industrial electronic units. Will also be responsible for testing of surplus inventory to verify functionality for resale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform final assembly of electronic assemblies repaired or produced by company.*
- Perform professional packaging of all assemblies repaired or produced by company.*
- Mange receipt and put a way of all surplus products.*
- Insure that product is moved into finished goods inventory within 48 hours of receipt from technician.*
- Test incoming surplus parts prior to put a way.
- Provide QA testing on repaired and/or produced products by company.
- Backup warehouse duties when needed.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years related experience
- AAS in Electronics a plus
Since 1992, Qualitrol International has been specializing in the repair and world-wide distribution of quality remanufactured PLC parts from the leading PLC manufacturers. PLC users around the world have relied on Qualitrol for unparalleled service and PLC products that work the first time and continue to work for years to come.
At Qualitrol, PLCs are serious business and the core of our business. PLCs are not an afterthought. Our team of PLC service professionals is dedicated to your satisfaction and service.
Qualitrol International is a division of CIMTEC Automation, LLC, one of the largest automation and control solutions providers in the southeastern United States, based in Charlotte, NC, and with offices in strategic locations in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
To inquire about this position or to forward your resume for consideration, please send an email to HR@cimtec.com; please reference the job title Senior Repair Technician in the subject line of your email.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction and assignments.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.