View By Type
View By Brand
One of CIMTEC's
core strengths, from
bundled solution to
solutions, giving manufacturers a
Authorized Supplier of Hirschmann Products - High-Tech Distributor Since 1987
Hirschmann Ethernet – Managed (Compact Industrial) Switches – Rack Mount Switches
With three families of rack mount switches, Hirschmann can meet the needs of any organization.
Workgroup (or Control Room) MACH100 Switches - The MACH100 family is for control room applications and office environments. Its high quality and long life cycle give you a great value for your investment. The MACH100 also offers:
- a fixed port version or a modular (SFP) workgroup switch
- GE integration
- 8 to 24 participants per workgroup
- temperature range of 0 Celsius to over 50 Celsius
- redundant power supply variants
Ruggedized MACH1000 Switches - The MACH1000 family are ruggedized for Fast- ETHERNET applications, and deliver excellent performance and high port density (up to 26 ports) in a compact form. Applications include:
- new installations as well as retrofits of existing substations (IEC 61850)
- transportation automation, such as runway lighting at airports and traffic surveillance on highways, in bridges, or in tunnels
- military (marine) applications
- industrial automation
- railroad optical networks, such as passenger information systems in train stations or onboard trains
Backbone MACH4000 Switches - The MACH4000 backbone switch is a great allaround switch (layer 2 or layer 3), and suits many applications in large networks with a high number of media modules, high port density, and extendable routing functionality.
Learn more about these outstanding products from Hirschmann by clicking on the links below. To discuss your particular solution with one of our Engineering Specialists, contact us at 1-866-599-6519.