View By Type
View By Brand
One of CIMTEC's
core strengths, from
bundled solution to
solutions, giving manufacturers a
Authorized Supplier of Emerson - Control Techniques Products - High-Tech Distributor Since 1987
Emerson Control Techniques - CT – AC Drives – Unidrive M
Unidrive M is a family of six variable speed drives designed specifically for industrial applications. Each Unidrive M model has been designed for specific application needs identified through extensive market research. Unidrive M is evolving the future of industry with the latest drive technology which includes 21 patents granted and 42 patents pending.
Unidrive M delivers six drive models, all with superior motor performance and an individual feature-set designed to match specific application needs.
World leading drive performance
- Increased throughput – exceptional motor control using induction, permanent magnet, servo and linear motors in open or closed loop configuration for total flexibility
- Increased productivity through improved machine control – onboard real-time Ethernet supporting Precision Time Protocol (IEEE 1588 V2)
Open Automation Systems
Openness is at the heart of Unidrive M. Unidrive M supports a wide range of industry standard technologies and protocols.
- Open programming languages using IEC 61131-3
- Open fieldbuses and networks including EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, PROFINET and PROFIBUS
- Ethernet protocols, including PTP protocol for clock synchronization to IEEE 1588 V2
- Optimized system performance with access to the latest industry technologies, programming languages and communication protocols
- Future proofing is assured with the adherence to open standards which ensures continuous compatibility with the latest technologies (such as evolving protocols) and avoids the lock-in risk associated with proprietary products
- System development speed is maximized due to use of familiar industrial programming languages and compatibility with standard components
- Large choice of compatible ‘best-in-class’ components provided by the flexibility of open automation
- Innovation and talent recruitment optimized through broad industry knowledge of open technologies
Ease of use
- Fast installation and start-up – intuitive keypads, software tools and easy cable management minimizing installation time
- Single and dual Safe Torque Off (STO) inputs
- Advanced safety functions as defined by IEC-61800-5-2 (including Safe Stop 1 and 2, Safe Limited Speed, Safe Limited Position) when an optional SI-Safety module is fitted
Extend the lifetime of your application with ease
- Unidrive M100, M200, M300 and M400 offer an upgrade from Commander SK
- Unidrive M600, M700, M701 and M702 offer an upgrade from Unidrive SP
- Smartcards can be used to transfer parameter settings from Unidrive SP to Unidrive M
- The SI-Applications module allows existing Unidrive SP SyPTPro programs to be easily recompiled for Unidrive M700 Reduced machine size Compact drive dimensions, among the smallest in class at every power rating
Find Price and Availability on any Emerson/Control Techniques Unidrive SP Drive part by clicking on the Buy It Now button. If cannot find what you are looking for, call our Customer Support team at 1-866-599-6516 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.