Insight Track & Trace
Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Authentication
In-Sight Track & Trace
Developing and implementing traceability and serialization solutions can be a painful process. To help provide relief, we’d like to introduce Cognex® In-Sight Track & Trace, a new range of off-the-shelf, modular visions systems that are easy to validate, configure and maintain.
Cognex® vision-based inspection and identification solutions are extremely cost-effective with the lowest cost of ownership in the Healthcare industry. The product line covers a broad range of applications:
- Reads 2-D and 1-D barcodes: Data Matrix, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, securPharm and Pharmacode
- Verifies correct ID code contents, including compliance with the GS1 Healthcare data standard
- Conforms to 21 CFR Part 830 GS1 validation for Unique Device Identification
- Supports FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validation compliance with change tracking, double blind and secondary authentication
- Provides Data Matrix Mark Quality Assessment during production to detect changes in print quality
- Verifies the accuracy of printed text
- Detects label misalignment and skew
- Supports bundle aggregation
The Track & Trace systems eliminates the need for a PC on each machine and integrate seamlessly with virtually and equipment, production line, HMI or ERP. Pharmaceutical manufactures are able to use the same systems through their operation, irrespective of the serializing vendor chose.
For more information contact:
Brett Havertine, Product Manager.